Saturday, May 9, 2009

SHE REALIZED


Today She Realized


that she can brush her fingers across the sky,

wrap herself in a cloud of splendour,

sit upon a sunstar named strength,

and hold its rays of joy in the palm of her hand


yes, today, she realized


that she can dance across the top of a hurricane,

never bowing down to its twisty gusto,

in fact, she can reach into its eye,

yank out peace,

grasp calmness,

capture serenity


my, my, my, today, she realized


that she can walk,

deliberately, gracefully, elegantly,

royalty lives in her steps,

faith tickle her toes,

patience caresses her ankles,

and delight entices the soles of her feet,


oooooo weeee, today, she realized


that she is a pearl of great price,

and it is The Father's great pleasure to

pour out the vaults of grace over her being,


she is a Rose of Sharon,

a Lily of the Valley,

the eyes which overwhelm,


praise God, because today, this day, she realized


to Him she is perfection

to Him she is glorious

to Him she is


F.L.A.W.L.E.S.S.


FLAWLESS


today, realized


so, in the morning when you

wake and The Almighty says,

"My darling, you have stolen my heart,

my sista, my bride, you have stolen

my heart."


simply smile and say, "Thank you Father,

and yes, I know because

here, now, today


I REALIZE




peace




Copyright2008:Regina Y. Evans

No comments: