Tuesday, August 16, 2011

the starfish

i met the most beautiful man a couple of days ago. just by chance. his presence felt like a gift and he absolutely took my breath away. some individuals walk upon a horizon of love. he was of that "world". i felt a shift within me that opened up a well of creativity that was previously lying dormant. sometimes the brush stroke of life swoops in upon us within the delicate palm of a beautiful spirit. and we are lucky enough to be drenched with its sweetness. such was the case with the one who stood before me for a tock of time. the starfish. i don't know if i will ever see him again. something within me knows that it doesn't even matter. the beauty of the moment was "the matter".  absolute perfection.  and something so powerfully divine that it left my whole being running through joy. and back again.

peaceandwritingAnew

No comments: