Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Speak Life Affirmations for Modern Day Abolitionists

*because the work that the modern day abolitionist does can be quite tramatic i developed this list of life affirmations as a point of encouragement. these are words that i speak over myself and i would like to pass them along to any other abolitionist who is interested in using them. jan 2011  is National Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month.  and as such, i also believe it is necessary to encourage those who put their life on the line for the sake of the sex trafficked beloved. so, i pray that these words help. the affirmations are scripturally (Bible) based but put into my own words. i believe that words are powerful. and healing. please feel free to copy for you own use and/or pass along. -peace

LIFE Affirmations for Modern Day Abolitionists



1) I am eternally loved by a divine kiss. (Ephesians 3: 14-19)
2) Joy lives in me! (Isaiah 61:7)
3) I am courageous and powerful. Watch out! (2 Tim 1:7)
4) Hope is my dance! (Hebrews 6:19)
5) I’m holdin’ onto faith and keepin’ on truckin, baby! (Psalm 27)
6) Shield, sword to the ready! I am protected! (Psalm 91)
7) No matter what I am thankful…even when I don’t feel like it. (1 Thess 5:18))
8) Peace is mine. (Phillipians 4:6-7)
9) Justice WINS and is on my side! (Isaiah 40:4-5)
10) I AM BLESSED (Numbers 6:24-27)

*******************

John 6:63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you—they are full of the Spirit[a] and life.

No comments: